HOPE CELEBRATION CENTER
- Proclaiming in practicality that Jesus is the Lord of His Church.
- Preaching and teaching God’s word with demonstration of power for total transformation (Spirit, Soul and Body) to Man
- Raising a quality people free from fear, lack and want; bursting forth in legendary exploits.
- Impacting the immediate society and ultimately, the entire Blue Marble Planet:
- WE BELIEVE that the Bible is God’s Word and an authority in our lives.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is the Son of God and salvation only through Jesus Christ can we be reconciled to God.
- WE BELIEVE that Jesus Christ is both God and Man. He was conceived by the Holy Spirit and born of the virgin Mary. He led a sinless life, took all our sins upon Himself, died and rose again. Today, He is seated at the right hand of the Father as our High Priest and Mediator.
- WE BELIEVE that water baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of God and a testimony of our faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- WE BELIEVE that the Holy Spirit is our Comforter. He guides us in all areas of our lives. He also blesses us with spiritual gifts and empowers us to yield the fruit of the Spirit.
- WE BELIEVE there is power in the blood of Jesus. That the Holy Communion is a celebration of Jesus’ death and our remembrance of the Covenant with Him.
- WE BELIEVE we are blessed to be a blessing to others.
- WE BELIEVE that we are called to preach the gospel to all nations.
- WE BELIEVE that our Lord Jesus Christ is coming back again just as He promised.
Church Service Times
First Service Starts 7am
Second Service Starts 10am
Service Starts 5:30
Slums and Refugees
We have an Orphan's Home and our work is among the slums of the area and refugee camps in our region.
It pains me when I introduce Christ to some
of the refugees and they frankly claim that my Christ will not help them; It is not enough to stand on a ground, amount
speakers, tell people to come to Christ who loves them and after they come, no
love is shown. The Bible asks how the love of God can dwell in a man who has
this earthly gain, sees his brother in need and withdraws his hand from helping
People want to see what our Christ can do to them that the world is unable to do. If Christ will not touch such people quickly, men with money will touch them. We want to touch them with the word of faith and the acts of compassion. You can be part of what God is doing by donating bibles, food, clothes, mosquito nets, medication and land for resettlement.
For more information on how to donate kindly visit our contact us page. God bless you.